Sunday, September 2, 2012

Waddling Towards Fitness: Where Has The Summer Gone?


Where has the summer gone? Here are the numbers. I'm sure, at some point, Professor Javier Boleyn will find the time in his busy schedule to castigate me for not walking more during the beautiful, but hey, I've been busy.  And traveling. And numbers always seem to go down when I don't have the beautiful streets of Stumptown under my waddling wall of lard...

What are the numbers? 218.39 for the month; 1955.6 for the year. Yipes!

Oh, man, it's the blower. "Yallow." "Jackie-BOY, what in the name of Achilles' heel is going on, here? 218.39? For a month with no rain--just day after day of beautiful sun? Well? Well? I'm waiting, but not patiently, for whatever lame-ass excuse you have to offer..."

"Whoan..."

No comments: