Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Trip To Juneau: Desparately Seeking Sarah II

Once I got home, Dolly-girl showed me this in a broadsheet she peruses:

"We need to be aware of the creation of a fearful population, and fearful lawmakers, being led to believe that big government is the answer, to bail out the private sector, because then government gets to get in there and control it," she said. "And mark my words, this is going to be next, I fear, bail out next debt-ridden states. Then government gets to get in there and control the people."

"Some in Washington would approach our economic woes in ways that absolutely defy Economics 101, and they fly in the face of principles, providing opportunity for industrious Americans to succeed or to fail on their own accord," she said. "Those principles it makes you wonder what the heck some in Washington are trying to accomplish here."


The latest quotes from that chiquita I was looking for. Now I know why the people who called me wanted me to track her down. Her mouth is short some duct tape...

No comments: