Sunday, August 1, 2010

Waddling Towards Europe: New Bill Clinton-Inspired Dedication


Well, I see it's been some time since I wrote about waddling toward fitness. That's because...I'm FIT! Wrongo. That's a lie. No way. No how. Actually, I haven't written because I haven't been very good about my attempts to lose weight and get fit. That seems to happen in the summer when we have yard work to do instead of free time to walk everywhere.

But look at me! Disgusting--I'm as fat as the hog I was eating that night and, by the way, that's not a lite beer in my hand.




However, I took note of the frenzy over Chelsea Clinton's wedding, including the newly-trim Father-of-the-Bride-former-President-of-these-United-States-and-current-husband-of-the-Secretary-of-State. I mean, look at him. Down right rail-like. Apparently he became so under orders from his daughter. I suspect a personal trainer was involved as well. And a chef.

So, it is with renewed vigor that I promise to get back to it and lose some weight--how about a goal of 15 pounds--before we leave for Europe on September 6. 15 pounds in 35 days. I can do it!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I noticed the new slimmer Pres as well. Impressive.

Jay said...

Wonderful post... Very informational and educational as usual!

Acai Optimum