Saturday, September 4, 2010

Goal #1--ACHIEVED!

Check the LARD-o-meter, please! I've reached the half pail and then some! When I started this War on LARD, my goal was to lose a Bill Clinton before leaving on vacation. As you may recall, Bill trimmed off 15 pounds before Chelsea's wedding. I boldly declared, "If he can do it, so can I!" And I did!










I dedicate this post to the two Bills. Bill Clinton, my initial inspiration, and Bill Nighy, my talisman who sings in my ear,

"I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
The LARD that's all around me
And so the waistline grows"

And, thanks, of course, to Javier Boleyn and his revolutionary 2-step DUH! Diet!





Drum roll, please!

Nineteen plus pints of LARD gone from my LARD-ass body! That's 2.4 gallons of the stuff!

No comments: